For most people, moving is an event that occurs only a handful of times in their lives. But for the men and women serving in the military, relocation is a constant presence for them and their families.
With so many redeployments to bases across the United States and around the world, military families are serious experts in the art of moving. These moving pros have a ton of tips and suggestions for how other servicemembers and average citizens can make the rigors of moving a little less stressful.
Read on to learn some fascinating stats about how Americans move today and for a few helpful tricks on making your next move a lot easier.
- Migration/Geographic Mobility
- Military Families, Moving, And Stress
- What Are Your DITY Move Life Hacks?
- 11 Facts About Military Families
- Study: Effects of Moving on Kids’ Mental Health
- 7 Mind-Blowing Moving Stats for 2013
- Facts About Moving And Relocation
- Census: Americans Are Moving Again
Graphic via Moving Tips From Military Families